[Gpdd] (Silly) Dukes party I met Peaches

warmbreath imwarmbreath at netscape.com
Wed Jan 30 03:40:31 EST 2008

Dear Momma

Manny here, whew I had a hard time getting on the laptop but I just wanted to thank you for all your pig etiquette lessons causes Peaches is Wonderful, amazing, whee just talk talk talk, talk, there's so little time, so much to say, and then the times whee just look at each other, and then break out n giggling. Mom, you wouldn't believe she is just so wonderful I cant say it all, but I think you understand, and you will just hafta wait to see if I gotta tattoo
gotta go, lotsa love
Manny the Boar