[Gpdd] [VIRTUAL] Duke's party...what are the piggies doing?

Dr Kay Dudman kay.dudman at londonmet.ac.uk
Wed Jan 30 08:33:04 EST 2008

I had a text message from Rowena to say not to worry, they were going to see
the Edinburgh Military Tattoo.  In Australia?  A likely story!  Then Miles
rang to say that what was really happening is they had seen a cockatoo, and
they were very excited about this as Miles is crested and it was wonderful
to see a crested bird as well as a crested piggy!  I do hope the piggy
porcelains are on their best behaviour...they usually are, but with so many
other piggies about you never know what they might get up to.

Kay