[Gpdd] SILLY: Bradley's Update

Corinne Webb cozwebb at hotmail.com
Wed Jan 30 21:06:20 EST 2008

G'Day Mummy Slave

Bradley Pigg here.  Just a quick g-mail to give you an update. We are having a super time here in Oz - I especially love the way Duke wheeks, and have picked up a slight accent myself!  Glynis is a marvellous Slave - she sure knows how to serve up a salad!!  You could learn a few things from her, so I am making notes and will give you a few pointers when we get home.  She has a fridge here too - and the noise when she opens it is deafening!!  I wish you were able to hear it as I know you enjoy it when Len and I shout at you;  Of course Leonard is one of the first to start wheeking and he's even louder here, than at home - if that's possible!

Duke's Slave has put up the banner, and we have the Olympig flag outside, so the food trucks know where to drop off all the fresh veggies everyday - it's ingenious!

Len has been practising his running as he plans to join in with the Australian football.  He said you would worry about him getting hurt, but wants you to know that he will be careful.  (I think he is missing you a bit; he has seen some of the others have had tattoos, and now wants one on his tummy of a heart with 'Mummy Slave' underneath it.  I explained that you have 2 tattoos and that they hurt when being drawn on - he has asked me to draw one on in pen instead.  I hope that's ok.)

Len has sure started a trend here with that sombrero - everyone has been taking turns trying it on - he is loving all the compliments he has received about it.  As it can be quite hot here during the day, it's good to have a hat to wear.  There are also many piggies wearing romaine hats here - it's really caught on and they're so stylish!!  Len has decided his romaine hat looks best when teamed with black fishnets and heels - personally I am not so sure.  The long hair on his back legs pokes through all the holes and looks really peculiar, but I daren't say a word - my recent comments about his attire were not well received, so I think I will keep quiet this time.

We have had a few late nights but are still managing to sleep for at least half the day, so don't worry.  We have watched a film and have been singing songs.  'Super Pooper' is my favourite as you can imagine.  You know how I love to fire out my guinea-beans when you clean my butt?  Well, from now on, I am going to sing this while your doing it!!  I have to confess to having a little too much carrot wine last night.  I ended up singing 'The Winner Eats It All' with all the other boars - we had our paws round each others shoulders, whilst standing in a big circle and kicking our feet in time to the music.  Len and the other youngsters were in the middle popcorning all over each other.  We had a glorious time, but my head is paying for it now. ~..~

Did you see the news?  Samantha and Tabitha came here in a balloon!!  How amazing is that?  From what I gather, their Slave didn't even know - you would go nuts if we did something like that!!  (of course, I hate heights, so there's NO WAY you'd get me in that basket, but it's certainly fired Len's imagination...)

Len has gotten himself into a little trouble today.  He was running round the lounge with the youngsters earlier and didn't look where he was going.  Unfortunately, he bumped straight into The Lady Bug!  Oh dear; he REALLY paid for that!!  She shouted so loudly that he stopped in his tracks and just stood there staring at her.  He was so close he was almost touching her nose.  She was really angry and gave him a bop on the nose with her cane.  He really wheeked and came running to me - he wheeked that he wanted to come home, as he wanted his Mummy Slave.  I comforted him and reminded him why we were all here - to celebrate Duke's 6th birthday on friday.  Once he had calmed down, we both went over to The Lady Bug and I asked her to forgive his rudeness, and explained he gets a bit over excited.  Len said he was very sorry, and would not do it again.  I think she has forgiven him, but he will be very wary of upsetting her in future!

Len and I have been told about a new toy called a boomerang.  Apparently, when you throw it, it comes back - on it's own!!  It sounds like magic as there is no greyhound here that will fetch it for us if it decides not to come back.  We are off to the mall to buy one now and will let you know how we get on.  Gulliver and some of the others are coming with us, so we will be ok.

Have to go now, as the limo's here to take us shopping...

Lots of luv

Bradley xx (still suffering with a sore head due to the carrot wine)

and Leonard xx (still suffering with a sore nose due to The Lady Bug!)