[Gpdd] SILLLY: Many topics on the Big B Day

jaaladog jaaladog at bellsouth.net
Thu Jan 31 00:32:10 EST 2008

Oh Janneke!  You are so funny and probably right!  I can't even imagine the
noise and the bedlam every morning.  OIf I had thought of it, I would have
sent about 100 lbs of Carefresh to help with all the pooh!  Well, perhaps
when it's all over, if too much  poo damage has been done, we can all pitch
in to help with the repairs to the house and all it's  contents.  Oh,
before I forget to mention another important date... A Big Happy Birthday to
Susi!  If you will find Samantha and Tabitha, they have a small gift for
you.  I know you will love it.

Glynnis, I am so happy that you looked into that whole tattoo parlor idea
and filled the girls in.    I have a sneaky suspicion that was Tabitha's
idea.  She has her eyes on 2 young bores, Baci and Rocky.  She is hoping to
get their attention, I suppose,  by acting outrageously.  But I have since
spoken with her and told her that she will get no beaux's that way.  She
must  be a lady.  I told her to go watch the other girls with their lace
gloves and fans and see how they look feminine.  She told me "Whatever"  I
hate when they say that!  But I think she might take my advice.  Glynnis, if
you can, try to steer her in the right direction to a nice young man.  No
thugs or hoods.  She is still very young and is just coming into
her"womanhood"

On the other hand, Samantha is floating on Cloud 9 about Fugly.  She tells
me "he's the one, Mommy!  I just know it!"  She said that he has been very
generous with his food and that she has really been eating more than her
share to see just how much he would let her have and to see if he truly
loves her.  I told her that was not the right thing to do and to share and
share alike and she will make Fugly like her all the more.  She sighed a few
times but then agreed with me.  She said she did manage to keep one of the
flowers from her bouquet and she is overnighting it here to me so I can put
it in a scrapbook for her.  Aww, how cute!

I was also told, in strictest confidence, of course, that some of the girls,
and I'm not naming names this time, nuh uh!, have  been going over to the
stage area and poking their noses under the curtain to watch the bores
practice in their high heels.  They giggle and sputter a lot but do it
quietly so as not to  be discovered.  They also got to see them rumblestrut!
Tabitha tels me that when Samantha saw Fugly strutting his stuff, she
swooned,  but Tabitha told me not to worry because she smacked her on top of
her head to bring her around.  I told her there was a nicer way to do that
but that they should also quit spying on the guys anyway.

The only other trouble I've been told of is that for the last couple of
nights, some of the younger sows have stolen their roomies undies,
thoroughly wet them down and then placed them in the freezer.  They think
this is quite hilarious and now everyone is hiding their clothes, I think.

Well, that's all for now.  Glynnis, the piñata is in the trunk of one of the
limos.  If you aren't familiar with them, it is a thing made from paper
machiere (pronounced maa-shay, since I can't spell it) and filled with
goodies, treats and other fun things the pigs will like.  I suspect that is
where my favorite undies ended up but we shall see.  Anyway, you hang it up
from the ceiling and let each pig have a chance to break it open  by
swinging a stick at it.  They must first put on a blindfold and be spun
around 3 times then handed the stick.  I recommend the other piggies stay
well back until it is their turn.  Since Ladybug is already blind and does
not need a  blindfold and it  is, After all, her cane, I think either she or
Duke should have first crack at it!   Once someone has broken it open, all
the treats and prizes fall to the floor an everyone gets to pile in and get
whatever they can get their little paws on as their prize!  It's loads of
fun and I think it will be a big hit with some obvious supervision.

God bless you Glynnis for taking all this on... and Oh, by the way, you tell
those little monsters of mine that I have booked them tickets for return
flight to Atlanta on Pigair.  No more balloons for them.  And don't let
those little trembling lips or tearful eyes fool you.  They do that even
when they think I should give them something I haven't given them yet.

Sorry to all the slaves an pigs that my girls have had worried.  They really
are good, sweet girls.  They are just away from home for the first time and
sowing some oats, I suppose.

So, have a great Birthday Duke~  It's almost here~!

Night all,

Lynn, a very lonely slave