[Gpdd] Silly - Dukes Birthday

elizabeth lakin elizabethlakin at hotmail.com
Thu Jan 31 07:38:40 EST 2008

Hello to all the lonely slaves!

Big cheer to Glynis for looking after all the piggies, I know what it feels like when 3 of them gang up on you so I hope you are coping.

I had a phone call from the bank today, they were checking that my card hadn't been stolen as it has been used in Australia at a tattoo parlour amongst other places. They also told me to load more money on as it has all been spent.

Apart from that I havn't heard from Edna or Mavis. I hope Mavis is behaving with Igor. I'm sure the Lady Bug will keep her in line!

Elizabeth