[Gpdd] Misc: Duke's Party

Suze suze at ns.sympatico.ca
Thu Jan 31 10:08:44 EST 2008

We're here, we made it!!  WhEEEEEEEEEK!  We had such a nice flight, the
Stewardpigs were very good to us and gave us lot's of treats to eat, and
we saw Dr Doolittle for the in-flight movie.  Feef says that he's a
better actor than the piggy in the movie.  He ALWAYS acts like he's
starving and he weighs over three pounds!!  I told him to behave or I'd
tell everypig that his name was originally Fifi coz Mom thought he was a
girl for about a week after he came home. We brought all our luggage
outside the airport and there was a limo waiting to take us to Duke's
house.  We had fun on the drive, trying to see out the sun roof and
tossing parsley out the window until the driver told us to cut it out.
Some of the girls were out shopping when we arrived, but we expect to
see them soon.  I'm very excited to meet all the other fellas too, as I
like a good chat.  Duke is a fine fella, reminds me a bit of Will who
had to stay home (coz of his teeth) in that he seems more sensible than
some of the younger boars. Like Feef. He immediately tried to wheek his
way into Glynis' fridge, and was shouted down by all the piggies who
were around.  So he went off muttering about looking for flowers in the
girls area. I don't think he should be in there!!!!  I'm hoping to find
a lady friend so I didn't do my run around and around and scatter poops
and bedding everywhere.  I'm saving that for the party!!!

Rocky and Feef, the Nova Scotia piggies