[Gpdd] Virtual ~ Romance Blossoming!

jude colangelo guineapigjude at hotmail.com
Thu Jan 31 12:14:17 EST 2008

Pippin of the Haypile Honeys here!
Well, who'd have thunk it???  Minnie has run off ta be a football groupie!  She sez she loves this Australian Football stuff, 'specially the boars!  I don't know if she has her beady little eye on anyone, or is playing da field.  Still waters run deep!
Corkster , that flirt, has turned her back on Baci and taken up with Spunky!  She sez he's the first boar that truly understands her.  She guts a little tatoo of some romaine on her butt, only its henna cuz she don't want Mom to get mad.  Whee barely see her cuz she's wit Spunky so much.
I'm enjoyin' samplin' the local vegetation!  Lotsa good eats down under.
Havin' a good time.  Duke is a riot ~ a real fun guy!
Gotta run ... time ta bite sumthin' with my tewibble toofies!
                                    Pippin