[Gpdd] [ANNOUNCE] Happy Birthday Duke!

Dr Kay Dudman kay.dudman at londonmet.ac.uk
Thu Jan 31 19:12:01 EST 2008

Hi Duke!  Happy Birthday - and many happy returns of the day!  The Piggy
Porcelains told me they planned a dawn chorus of "Happy Birthday", followed
by a fresh salad...I wonder if they happened to mention this to Glynis
first?  I suspect with the time difference between Australia and the UK,
they will manage to fit in a couple of extra meals somehow.  It's the same
every time the clocks change (forward *and* back).  I understand that Lady
Bug was conducting the choir with her cane, so she should be able to
maintain order and keep them all in tune.  Have a great day!

Birthday greetings from

Kay