[Gpdd] [SILLY] The day has arrived !!!!!

Glynis Robson Glynis at garnay.com.au
Thu Jan 31 22:20:12 EST 2008

Finally it's THE DAY !!!!!!!

I'll do my part then i'll let Duke chat a bit later on.

They all have been wonderful, with the help from all the more mature
piggies they've been able to mostly control our cheeky piggies.
The Okkies have been helping organising the groups for return, their
luggage etc... what a huge job they have thankyou.

Not to worry Little Bear is doing wonderfully, he's been entertaining us
with his tricks and is one of the loudest at breakfast time.
The boys made it in plenty of time from Sydney, but i heard from the
Limo driver something about parsley being thrown out the window SIGH
these cheeky piggies.

I believe a group of our shall i say 'wanna be famous' piggies have
contacted Sandra Sully (picked her cause of the name...) about getting
an exclusive to the Caveret, i believe the camera crew is being put up
next door at our neighbours how kind of them.   Whilst they're there
they might get to see our new addition to our area we have a wallaby and
her joey frequenting our neighbours lawn, can't wait to see them. I'll
have to get the younger piggies not to start singing "Tie Me Kangaroo
Down Sport" too loud or it might frighten off the wallaby.

We'll all be going by bus as part of the celebrations to Healesville
Sanctuary it's about a 40min drive up the highway where everyone can
learn more about the native animals of Australia, i've heard them all
getting very excited that they might get to see a Platypus and an
Ostrich.  We also will be watching the show where they have the eagle
come down and feed from the trainers arm, he swoops above everyones
heads but never ever touches anyone.  We'll also visit the enclosures
where the birds are namely the Cockatoo, the albino Kookaburra and many
of the parrots.  I had to laugh at everyone the other morning they were
all wheeking and munching down there breakfast when one of our
kookaburras started to sing, Duke kept munching whereas the rest stood
still and froze.... Duke looked up and said oh ignore him he just laughs
for some reason.

I've had to explain that throwing a boomerang when close to your friend
is NOT a good idea, after a few erm mishaps, it's ok no blood a few
tears of fright but cuddles soon helped there, they've worked out how to
throw from the balcony and then watch it return on the grass below out
of harms way.

OK Duke is getting excited he wants to chat now,
bye from me i'll try to update more before the start of the weekend.

Glynis xxxxxxxx

Glynis Robson