[Gpdd] [SILLY] My Party

Glynis Robson Glynis at garnay.com.au
Thu Jan 31 22:30:51 EST 2008

Thankyou everyone for letting my friends come out to OZ, we've been
having a wonderful time.

My best present so far has been, mmmm well i love them all, but i must
say the most memorable will always be the kiss that my darling Lady Bug
gave me SIGHH it was beautiful.  It's ok Joan i've not taken advantage
of her at all i promise.  Those young girls Sam and Tabitha giggled and
then i heard Yaya, Suus and Lil Miz Moppit as well hmphhhh.
A few of the guys have been ribbing me but that's fine cause i don't
mind at all i feel very special now.

Orinoco read out a poem who wrote, he's very clever you know.  He also
told us stories of his life with the great Peter Gurney he had us all
spellbound and not one of the young ones interrupted him.

We all had a big breakfast, granny even made individual cakes for us
all, she asked us all what our favourite veggies were and spent the
night making them for us all YAYYYY they were yummy.

We're going on a bus today up to a place that has animals, birds and
we're going to have a pignic lunch too on the lawns there.  Granny said
we can have a rest as well so we'll all be ready for the party tonight
and the Cavaret.

Joan do not worry LB wont miss your birthday i thought it would be
unfair for you if she wasn't there so she's catching a special PigAir
flight out early tomorrow, don't worry they've promised that they will
look after her specially and even drive her to your place so that she
doesn't miss your birthday.  I would have loved her to stay longer but i
understand and i know we'll catch up again one day soon.

I need to go eat some more parsley with the guys before we go on the bus
so i better go now....

Duke xxxxxxxxxxx wheeeeeeeeeeeee i'm 6 now !!!!!