[Gpdd] HEALTH: Snickers Surgery

DebraStory at aol.com DebraStory at aol.com
Wed Jul 2 16:56:18 EDT 2008

Hello all Piggies and Slaves:

Thanks so much to all of you for your kind wishes and prayers  for Snickers.
I see that I messed up my title line on GPDD and put Calico  in the title
line instead of Snickers.  I guess that shows how upset I  was.  It is usually
Calico going in for surgery or treatment instead of  Snickers.  Snickers is home
and his surgery went well.  The  doctor said that the tumor came out nice and
easy - he said it was encapsulated  and just lifted right out.  I am now
watching him closely to make sure he  is eating and drinking.  He seems to be
moving around and is VERY glad to  be home.  The doctor said that he used glue to
hold the incision together  so he would not chew the stitches!  That was a new
one on me!  Just as  long as it works and he heals up nicely, I won't
complain.  I am so glad he  is home, and I hope he starts eating and drinking very
soon.  Thanks again  to all of you for your kind e-mails, cards, and prayers.

Wheeeeeps from,
Debra and The Story Piggies (With a Sleepy  Snickers!)

scene in your area - Check out TourTracker.com!      (www.tourtracker.com
?NCID=aolmus00050000000112)