[Gpdd] Health: Glue vs Stitches + Sarah's poems

Algernon07 at aol.com Algernon07 at aol.com
Fri Jul 4 18:29:23 EDT 2008

They are using glue on people when appropriate these days, too. Great
alternative to stitches, particularly for kids.

And Sarah, wow -- your poems said it all -- so profound. How did you know
your piggies were C deficient and why couldn't that be reversed? Weren't they
getting plenty of vit. C in their diet? I ask because unless it's been a bladder
stone, my vet always thinks its a vit. c deficency first thing.

Thanks again for sharing two heart wrenching but so true poems.

All best -- and Happy healing Snickers!!

Alge and her wandering Captain Jack