[Gpdd] HEALTH: Snickers Surgery

DebraStory at aol.com DebraStory at aol.com
Fri Jul 4 19:04:33 EDT 2008

Hello Friends:

Snickers is so pleased with all of his get well mail.  He  thinks
(rightfully) that he is a pretty special piggy to get all this  attention.  Thanks to all
who have helped us get through these hard times  with your love and support.
Snickers still has quite a lump on his head  from swelling and skin
stretching (from the tumor), but he seems to be healing  nicely.  He was so thrilled at
getting back in his own quarters with lots  of hay and the company of his
friends near by.  It seemed to make such a  difference in his eating and his
mood.  I kept him on  towels for the  first two days, and I guess he just wasn't
used to them.  He seemed to  wonder where he was, and he seemed a little
depressed.  Maybe he was just  feeling bad, but he still seemed unhappy with the
changes.  Today, I put  his litter back in and gave him even more hay.  He was
thrilled to be "back  to normal" as far as his environment goes.  It seemed to
perk him up a  lot.  He even stood up to the side of the cage for some extra
petting!  What a little character!  It is so good to see him getting  slowly
back to normal.  I certainly hope it keeps up.  Thanks again  from Snickers and
me.

Wheeeeeeks,
Debra and The Story Piggies