[Gpdd] Announcement--Prince's Fund site

Deb Ganley dganley at tampabay.rr.com
Fri Jul 4 22:44:43 EDT 2008

My friend, Lois, has a critically injured pig, Prince.  He's doing pretty well now but she's spent well over $900 in diagnostic tests at the vet in the past few weeks.  Lois is facing much more in vet bills coming up for Prince.  She has had a site on Ebay, The Pampered Pig,  where she sells excellent high-quality cozies & organic piggie treats.   My girls just love them--they refuse to even look at any other cozies & her treats can't be beat!  If you're into shopping, please check out her new website for Prince  www.princesfund.com   There's a link to her Ebay store under the pigture of Prince on the Homepage.  You can also read about Prince's condition & updates, & view pigtures of him.  He's a cutie & extremely attached to Lois's son, Andy.  Lois & her boys are totally dedicated to getting Prince somewhat back to his old self, but it takes a lot of money at the vet, as we all know!   They could really use the support of the GP community--if you're in the market for a cozy or great treats, please consider checking out her site.  You'll get an excellent product for your piggie & help out a GP person in need.  Thanks--Deb & the Florida 4 (& Potter, always with us)