[Gpdd] [rainbow bridge] pansey

lucky duck undermyskin11 at hotmail.com
Sat Jul 5 21:48:03 EDT 2008

Im sorry for your loss, but hey, she was 6 years old! :)
That is quite a good age I would say.  Don't be sad... she doesn't have to deal with those stones anymore.

I'm sorry your parents said no more piggys! give them a few wheeks, soften them up a bit, do some chores etc. and you might be able to rescue one! Don't get your hopes high but lose hope ok?

- Peanut, Spike, Boomer and slave Heather