[Gpdd] RAINBOW BRIDGE Condolences for Pansy

Penny Charlesworth piggyfriends at tesco.net
Sun Jul 6 04:48:17 EDT 2008

Francine,

Sincere condolences on the loss of your dear friend Pansy.

What a credit to your love and care that she lived to such a great age. It is good to have a vet who understands cavies and does not rush into surgery.

I have birds too ( cockatiels ) and, though I love them dearly, they are not the same as piggies and I hope that you might be able to have more piggies in your life in the future.

Love and wheeks from Penny and the Piggyfriends, especially our Pansy, who is nearly six too.