[Gpdd] [VIRTUAL]<Cpt. Jack>

Janneke Staaks jannekestaaks at hotmail.com
Sun Jul 6 12:28:01 EDT 2008

Hi Alge,
This is yaya, I just wanted to assure you that captain Jack is safe and well. He made a stop in the netherlands to pick up his dreadlocks me and Igor made for him. He looks very dashing with them, i'm sure the ladies will fall in line when we have the next virtual event. We had a carrot beer and a few laughs and then he said he should get back home to you because he was actually starting to miss you.

We just raided the fridge (heehee..slave will be so surprised when she finds out her veggies are missing) and we sent him home stacked with dutch chicory, cucumber and spinach (like popeye ;-) )
Let us know when he arrives, he is such a sweet little pig. I'd hate to think he got lost again..

Lots of wheeks,
Yaya, Suus and Igor