[Gpdd] MISC...I HAVE A QUESTION MY PIGGY IS ACTING WEIRD WHAT SHOULD I DO?

katelyn newcomb guineapig97 at yahoo.com
Sun Jul 6 16:32:39 EDT 2008

Hi my name is Katie i am 10 and my guineapig Lizzy is in her cage right now making this low deep sound. yesterday i gave her a Dorito and 1 piece of buttered popcorn.Then i gave her a bath when it was 70 something degrees outside.i feel so bad for what i did and she's eating but i'm not so sure if she's drinking do you have any suggestions on what i should do because my mom can't afford to take her to the vet but i have b-day coming in August i'm going to ask her if  maybe taking her to the vet would be goood but untill it's time to go to the vet what are some things i should do to keep her alive?
Thanks
Katie
p.s My e-mail address is
guineapig97 at yahoo.com
it will be the end of the world for me if she dies.