[Gpdd] [ANNOUNCE] New Piggie arriving on weekend..

Glynis Robson Glynis at garnay.com.au
Tue Jul 8 01:02:57 EDT 2008

Marsha, Bubba, Kizzie and Bart we're thrilled to bits for you that
you'll be welcoming a darling little piggie on the weekend.
OMG i was horrified reading your post, HOW COULD THEY!!! :( :( even
contemplate doing that........... i felt sick too
We think you're the most wonderful person to give 'piggie' a forever and
caring and loving home with you all xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Can't wait till we hear more about this little treasure xxx

Glynis and Duke (in mem Sully) xxxx