[Gpdd] Health: Re: Wet tail - need tips on syringe feeding

leah.mcneil at wachovia.com leah.mcneil at wachovia.com
Tue Jul 8 13:21:33 EDT 2008

Jenn,
I am so sorry that your little girl isn't doing so
good. I'm sure that many slaves are going to
suggest that you try to give your piggie something
tasty like pumpkin to get her interested, but I would
like to suggest possibly using a smaller syringe.
When I would syringe previous piggies using the
larger syringes, it was way more difficult, especially
if the piggie is not cooperating. The syringe that
I use now (to syringe the Princess her Vit C) is the
1cc syringe. It's small and the tip is the purrrfect
size for those cute, little piggie lips. If you don't
have any on hand, then your Vet should have
some, and they most likely wouldn't charge you
for them, because they are dirt cheap. If you want
to buy some for the future, here's the place I get
mine:

http://www.calvetsupply.com/index.asp?PageAction=VIEWPROD&ProdID=380

I just put in an order myself, cuz I think I only have
like 6 or 7 left.

I hope that your little girl is feeling better soon and
that she starts eating soon. The Princess and I will
be keeping her in our Prayers. Please let us know
how she is doing when you get a chance.

    Love 'n Wheeeeeeeps,
           Leah...Slave to Princess Snowflake :-)