[Gpdd] [Health] Marshmallow injured his eye.

Brian & Crystal Smith bandcsmith at verizon.net
Wed Jul 9 12:45:48 EDT 2008

Hello everyone. I dont usually post much as it seems life is always
consuming more and more of my time. But, todays a slow day. So, I
thought I'd post something.

I have a 1 yr old Himi Texel boar that injured his eye overnight. Today,
it was completely crusted over and had a funky odor. So, off to the vet
we go. Thankfully, I live across the road from an excellent vet :) She
looked at his eye and determinded that his eye was indeed damaged and
un-repairable. So, she gave me some eye ointment. She said that they eye
would dry up and he will be 100% blind in that eye. We suspect that he
did it while scratching him self.. Silly Piggy.

Anyone else have this happen before??

Crystal and the Piggy Posse
Marshmallow, Cosmo, Thor, Brutus, Chip and Dale
Honory members -- Betty and Sally (I'm piggy sitting)
Central IL