[Gpdd] MISC Welcome Soturi

Penny Charlesworth piggyfriends at tesco.net
Wed Jul 9 15:54:06 EDT 2008

Debbie,

First of all, thank you very much for your kind message when my SCAMP Mayflower passed away. So many people have written and I have tried to thank everyone individually. I hope that I haven't missed anyone. The messages mean so much and are all treasured for the future.

Secondly, welcome new little piggy, Soturi. I do hope that he will be friends with Zebra. I love to see piggies with their friends as a lone piggy seems so sad.

I do feel sorry for you, having no cavy vet available in France and I am so glad to have Cavies' Castle nearby. I had a wonderful vet for many years before them so the Piggyfriends have been very lucky.

I know what you mean about alpacas! There is a llama and alpaca farm not far from where we live. They are gorgeous animals, which are kept for their fleeces, products from which are sold at the farm and one can buy the animals too. If I had more land, I would be tempted.

Love to all the Dolly Mixtures.

Penny and the Piggyfriends.