[Gpdd] ANNOUNCEMENTS: Monty's 8th Birthday

Sarah Sullivan rahsullivan at hotmail.com
Sat Jul 12 12:27:52 EDT 2008

Dear GPDD'ers, Although I haven't posted for a long time I do enjoy trying to keep up with you all now and again.  I am writing to you all today, belatedly, to celebrate a very special occasion. A few years ago, I adopted Monty (a chocolate rex) and his brother Tommy (a chocolate abby) after seeing them on 'Pet Rescue' - a British tv program about animal rescues and adoptions.   Sadly, we lost Tommy on 20 November 06 but Monty has continued a very long and happy life with us and I'm very proud and honoured to announce that on Sunday July 6th 2008, Monty celebrated his 8th 'birthday'! Although he does have some health problems, he's still eating, drinking and (of course!) pooping for Britain like the stoic pensioner-pig that he is! I know he would be truly honoured if you might will raise a carrot or two in honour of his fantastic achievement and wish him a belated but very happy 8th birthday.  Thank you all so much! Our best wishes to you and your dear piggies.Sarah S., Monty-wig (the pensioner pig!), Bertie and Scamp  Always loving and remembering Little John, 'Dukey, Bramble-pig, Tommy, Bob, Tribble, Billy & Gooseberry (a stillborn baby born to 'Snap', a sweet piggy I was fostering)