[Gpdd] [ANNOUNCE] Amos Rainbow Bridge

Pamela Rodgers pamrod9542 at sbcglobal.net
Sun Jul 13 12:26:50 EDT 2008

It is with a sad and heavy heart that I announce my sweet piggie Amos has gone to the Bridge on June 28th 2008. He was 5 years old, and had been diagnosed with a tumor/mass in his stomach about a year ago. I had decided against surgery, he had his good days and not so good days. My heart goes out to everyone who has lost a piggie. I will definetely keep reading the digest, you guys are the best !
  Pam
  In loving memory of Furry Piglet Furball and Piggie Amos