[Gpdd] RAINBOW BRIDGE: condolences, Pansy

Cindy calliope at geeksnet.com
Mon Jul 14 12:23:23 EDT 2008

Francine, we are so very sorry to hear of Pansy's passing.  Our Sunshine fought but ultimately lost the battle with bladder stones, so we understand what you and Pansy went through.  Although piggies are never with us long enough, it is wonderful that your vet was able to remove a large stone from her urethra without surgery, that she was healthy for quite a while afterwards, and that she lived to be six.  Obviously her lifespan is a tribute to your wonderful care.  Please know that she was so lucky to share her life with you and please accept our condolences on her passing.

We also hope that your parents will relent and you'll be able to give a great home to another piggie (or piggies).

Sadly,
Cindy, Tumbleweed, and Friday