[Gpdd] HEALTH Scaly feet

Penny Charlesworth piggyfriends at tesco.net
Mon Jul 14 13:33:08 EDT 2008

Hi Lisa,

I forgot to answer your question about the little piggy's scaly feet. It is so hard to tell what is wrong without a pigture but I spoke to our Rodentologists and they said that you could try massaging some cream into her feet a couple of times a day. They suggested Savlon but I don't know if you can buy that where you are so they said to try any product suitable for human babies. Baby lotion or the cream that is put on their skin when changing nappies ( diapers?? ) would be OK.

Penny and the Piggyfriends.