[Gpdd] HEALTH ;LISA's happy event

davedave121 at aol.com davedave121 at aol.com
Tue Jul 15 11:36:13 EDT 2008

Hi lisa

Congratulations  on your happy news , a litter of newly born piggy’s is
a sight to behold , something you will always treasure.
You say you haven’t had a pregnant pig for 30 years (you must be the
same age as Yvonne and I, 30//&&&***$$$), and the same as you  I had
not had a pregnant sow in more than 30 years, until last year when
Little pig (a little one eyed , bad tempered  little boar ) and his new
9 month old pen mate Katty,
Presented us with 4 adorable babies, Katty gave birth to 6 but sadly 2
where still born (I still pine for the 2 that did not make it ).
We planed the pregnancy , and you are making Yvonne and  me feel broody
, (for more baby piggy’s , not human kids , no no no).
There is only one bit of advice we would give , video as much as you
can . I filmed more than 5 hours and took countless’ stills.
We often show them to Polly, Mouse , Crinkle and Baby pig , they seam
totally disinterested , but for us watching those 4 little ones pop
corning  like crazy and al the other antics they got up to is truly
worth its whiet in gold.

Enjoy lisa.

Dave & Yvonne and the herd ay piggy palace