[Gpdd] MISC: Apologies

Algernon07 at aol.com Algernon07 at aol.com
Tue Jul 15 23:13:50 EDT 2008

Hi Piggies nd Persons,
     Maybe I should tell you that Captain Jack does all my typing and
proofreading, and he is not very good at it. But the truth is, it is I.   I think I
should start running spell check but most of the errors would go through, such
as when I write "you" and mean "your" or vice versa. I add or take away
necessary or unnecessary words or phrases because I'm mentally editing and these
changes find their way to my posts. And the problem seems to be getting worse.
     Allow me to apologize. I do not embarrass easily but this sort of
writing showing up here is bothering me. Bare with me, which is not to say it will
improve. But where there's life there's hope, right?

Alge and the innocent Captain Jack

Also Cap'n Jack *blushingly* wants to thank the Princess for being so
exciting about him being the Critter of the Day. He was pretty excited, too.