[Gpdd] Misc: Can we talk about chirping again?

dogcatpiggymom at yahoo.com dogcatpiggymom at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 16 14:01:22 EDT 2008

Hi All!
I know we've talked about piggies chirping but I had to tell you about Teddy.
Last night at about 10pm, he began chirping, chirping, and wouldn't stop!  It went on and on and I slowly sneaked by his cage and he was in his hidey house chirping like crazy.  What was amazing, was that Baci and the 4 girls were SO quiet and still.  It was like they were all frozen!  I know some people believe that chirping is a "warning" signal, but if so, why would Teddy feel threatened?
Of course the chirping is music in our house; it's just beautiful.  When Teddy spotted me he stopped for the evening.
Maybe he was just calling for his bride, Princess Snowflake!

Joanne
Spicy, Merri, Macie, Teddy the chirper pig, Baci, Sweetie
Until there are none, adopt one!  Don't buy while shelter animals die.