[Gpdd] Silly: Hi to Pumpkin

Algernon07 at aol.com Algernon07 at aol.com
Thu Jul 17 03:10:14 EDT 2008

Hi Mr. P
     , my mommy said I could write to you and say "HI Pumpkin" but Charlie,
when he was still here told me that you liked to be called Mr. P. I like that
and I like Pumpkin, too. I know you and Charlie were friends. That's good to
know.
     I hope peaches yummy gets better. Charlie said he had 2 or 3   baths in
Selsun Blue when fighting mites. Then he starting fighting baths.

You new friend, I hope,
Captain Jack