[Gpdd] Misc: Running Laps with the Princess

leah.mcneil at wachovia.com leah.mcneil at wachovia.com
Thu Jul 17 11:58:27 EDT 2008

Hello Piggies & Slaves!
I'm working at home today and that Princess
won't leave me alone. She wants her lunch, but
it's too early. Whee're on a schedule, I tried to
explain to her, but does she care??? Nope!
My knee hurts, I think from a couple of days
ago cuz during floortime, when it was time to go
back into her cage, Miss Snowflake wanted to
play games (as usual) and run from me (ya know,
the 'Catch Me If You Can' game). And so I dove
on the floor trying to get her and I guess I'm getting
a little too old for that cuz my knee hurts. Oh well,
the life of a Slave, I suppose. I'm out of breath
right now cuz I just chased her around the living/
dining rooms, that Silly thing.

Now, during 'Lunchtime with the Princess', I
let her sniff the strawberry juice off my finger
and then I run and she chases me. One day,
she felt a little chunkier than usual, so that's
why I started having the Princess run these
laps around our living/dining rooms. Well,
whee had so much Fun, that it's a daily thing
now. On the last lap (the 3rd lap), I say to her,
"Come to Mama! Come to Mama!" And then
she runs FULL SPEED to me and then literally
Jumps into my hands and purrrrrs up a storm
as I lift her to my chest and then I give her lots
of piggie kisses and she makes those cute
noises and is all worked up. Oooooh, I Love
that Pig. I don't know if it's her 'Abby' breed,
but her personality is just Delightful.

Well, I better get her some lunch. She's waited
long enough, I suppose...Wheeeek!

      Love 'n Wheeeeeeps,
               Leah...Slave to Princess Snowflake :-)