[Gpdd] Health; Cinnamon

M Fug mfug at live.co.uk
Thu Jul 17 12:18:02 EDT 2008

Hi Ann your post didnt say what the vet has given Cinnamon antibiotics for.

Are you giving Cinnamon a probiotic along with the antibiotic as antibiotics can really upset piggy tummys, my boy Bubble had antibiotics (I cant remember what for now) and they upset his tummy so much he was in pain pooping and lethargic so I stopped giving him them and he brightened up at once.

I didnt know about probiotics at the time, so I would suggest you try them first, hoping someone can recommend one for you. If Cinnamon is still in pain go back to the vets.

Sending healing thoughts to Cinnamon