[Gpdd] ANNOUNCEMENT: New Piggie

Alicia VanMaanen aliciavanmaanen at hotmail.com
Thu Jul 17 13:02:44 EDT 2008

Hi everyone,

I got a new piggie the other day. He is a cute little boy that's a month old. He adorable. I have pictures on my facebook if anyone wants to see him. He's a little abby that's darker brown with a few lighter brown/tan hues in a few spots. he loves to cuddle, can be very loud. knows when to yell for food or whenever you make noise he likes, example opening a bag of anything. My cat Spaz is intriqued watching him run around his cage popcorning and such. He's adorable. I am thinking of naming him Squeakers but if anyone has any other good names let me know.

THanks,
Alicia slave to Sailor Willie and the new one.