[Gpdd] HEALTH Peaches

Penny Charlesworth piggyfriends at tesco.net
Fri Jul 18 18:46:10 EDT 2008

I'm pleased to read that Peaches skin problem has cleared up. It is such a shame that the wonderful shampoo that I use for the Piggyfriends is not available overseas as it would have saved a nasty vet bill.

Why is it that vets do not seem to know that Ivermectin can be given orally? Do they get some sort of sadistic pleasure from sticking needles into little piggies? Piggies do, indeed, have tough skin. Peaches deserved her extra treats.

Enjoy your vacation,

Penny ( the other one, not the breeder of Teddies ) and the Piggyfriends.