[Gpdd] MISC Welcome Alicia's new piggie

Penny Charlesworth piggyfriends at tesco.net
Sat Jul 19 05:06:35 EDT 2008

A new piggy! What wonderful news. Sailor Willie will love having a little friend.

If you don't want to carry on the nautical theme, Squeakers sounds a very apt name for your little one. Most Abbies are noisy. Two of mine, Teazel and Lavender, are shouting at me at this moment to stop typing and get on with the food distribution.

If a brown Piggyfriend arrives, they often are given chocolatey/ sweetie names. Or should I say candy? You might like to consider that if you are a chocoholic like me. Currently there are Toffee, Buttons and Minstrel in this category. Piggyfriends past have included Treacle, Truffle, Oreo, Snickers and Rolo. The only American choccy name that I know is Hershey but there must be many to choose from.

Lots of hugs to the little one from us all,

Penny and the Piggyfriends.