[Gpdd] MISC Another chirper in the house.

Penny Charlesworth piggyfriends at tesco.net
Sat Jul 19 12:40:38 EDT 2008

I already have two chirpers, Sapphire and her son, Rye, so was surprised just now to hear chirping coming from another pen. Upon investigation, I found new boy Casanova chirping away. I'm not sure if he was serenading Lilac but he stopped as soon as I got near the pen. Everyone else was sleeping off the afternoon snack except for Lilac who stood watching him.

Now, if only I could get all three of them to chirp at the same time, we could have a piggy choir.

Penny and the Piggyfriends.