[Gpdd] MISC Carly joins the list of writers

Penny Charlesworth piggyfriends at tesco.net
Sat Jul 19 16:21:30 EDT 2008

Well done Carly for getting your piece on piggies in the newsletter. I hope that they ask you to write a piece each time. Piggies need all the publicity that they can get.

Alge. If you use Carly's link to go to the front page, look down the page and just above the row of cat and dog photos, there is a line in purple saying " Click to read our newsletter". This gives you the newsletter as a PDF. Carly's piece is at the top of page 4. Enjoy!

Penny and the Piggyfriends.