[Gpdd] RAINBOW BRIDGE: belated condolences, Mayflower

Cindy calliope at geeksnet.com
Mon Jul 21 10:38:17 EDT 2008

Penny and the Piggyfriends, it was with much sadness that we read of Mayflower's passing.  How sad that she became ill so quickly and passed away, despite the wonderful care at Cavies' Castle.  It is very sad to hear that sometimes piggies can develop gastric torsion after making a sudden movement.  We are so very sorry that this happened.  Please know, though, that she had a great life with you and all the best care, both during her life and at the very end.  She was so lucky you rescued her pregnant mother and that she was born into the Piggyfriends' family where you were able to save her and her sister Gingerbread when they were born as such small piggies.  It is obviously a tribute to your love and care that she lived more than five years, although of course no time is ever long enough.  Please accept our belated condolences on her passing.

Sadly,
Cindy, Tumbleweed, and Friday