[Gpdd] RAINBOW BRIDGE: belated condolences, Amos

Cindy calliope at geeksnet.com
Mon Jul 21 14:09:41 EDT 2008

Pam, please accept our belated condolences on Amos' passing.  We are so very sorry to hear that he had a stomach tumor, but it is good that he made it to the age of five.  That is a good lifespan for a piggie, although of course they are never with us long enough.  We have no doubt that Amos knew how much you loved him, and we are sure that knowing how special he was to you increased his will to live.  He was a lucky piggie to share his life with you.

Sadly,
Cindy, Tumbleweed, and Friday