[Gpdd] Health: Doris' Biopsy

dukejan1 at aol.com dukejan1 at aol.com
Wed Jul 23 19:58:56 EDT 2008

Pat,
My Isabel had a biopsy a couple of months ago.? She did not need to be sedated as the growth was outside her body.? It didn't seem to bother her at all.? The results came back in about a week and thankfully it was benign.? We don't know for sure, but think the growth is a "stem" from the tumor growing in her uterus.? As she will be 5 years old in a couple of weeks, we are not going ahead with the surgery in the event that it is a separate tumor.? I'm taking my chances with a 50-50 shot.

Doris should get through this with flying colors.? Paws crossed that her results are good.

Janet, with Isabel, Lily, and Luke sending good, healing thoughts to Doris