[Gpdd] Health: Questions about shilintong

Ann Peyser peyserfam at erols.com
Sun Jul 27 17:00:03 EDT 2008

Dear All,
I wrote recently about my pig, Cinnamon. She is better--it seems she had cystitis. She is still on her antibiotic but totally back to her old self. I would like to start giving her shilintong as a preventive measure. Do others of you do this? How much and when? I have the pills--she seems to hate the taste when they are dissolved in water. Is there another liquid that would be safe for her to ingest? Does the shilintong work? I've looked around the internet and found some info but would like to hear from you all!
Ann and Cinnamon