[Gpdd] Health: Questions about shilintong (Ann Peyser)

Christina Smith christina.daniels.smith at gmail.com
Mon Jul 28 16:08:46 EDT 2008

 Ann-

I had a piggy that had bladder stones, and here is what other digesters
recommended:

You might want to look into Lysium. Shilington raises the cytric acid levels
and makes the pig drink more so that sludge is less likely to cling onto the
bladderwall and it makes the pig pee more and thus helping to pass whatever
is in there. Lysium makes stones smaller. Both shilintong and lysium can not
perform miracles but it might help.
I cannot tell you where to buy lysium,because  i live in the netherlands but
i'm sure you can find it on the internet with google.
We'll be keeping paws and fingers crossed whatever you decide ;-)
Grtz
Janneke

Also, I would give BB 2 shilintong tablets per day.
I would crush them up and mix with water and then
syringe it to her. She wasn't crazy about the taste,
but she would eat it up like a good girl.
                                                                    Leah :-)

I hope these help some.  They are the digesters who seemed to know the most
about shilintong.

-Christina