[Gpdd] MISC Good news bad news

warmbreath warmbreath at comcast.net
Mon Jul 28 23:31:54 EDT 2008

Well I got a little confused about the names,  Teddy teef  and Toby, and
whether they are the same or different piggies really doesn't matter, the
nipple mass biopsy and your gracious and compelling love for you piggies is
important . I will hold your hand these wheek as I Know the fear of the
possibility of loosing a precious piggy pal, chances are it will be benign
and I hope it  in your case, and will pray for your piggy and for a good
outcome as  I am the on whose older child just did and I am praying allot
You piggie deserves a great shot at life  if I were you I would feed vitamin
C foods this wheek including cilantro parsley organic bell peppers, oranges,
cabbage and broccoli,  if he balks just eat some of it in front of him  and
he will learn. That will give him high resistance and strength

I have has very good success in the past at bonding males, even threesomes
and choose to do so as I think males are the best companions. It can be
tricky but doable if patience and persistence is used, I will help, contact
me
Sandy