[Gpdd] Misc : we do rescue

davedave121 at aol.com davedave121 at aol.com
Tue Jul 29 06:00:48 EDT 2008

I just want to reassure any one who may have taken offence to my
request for help on how to breed piggy’s, it was said in jest .
We received an email . Apparently someone thought we should be rescuing
not breeding .

I did make it clear that we do not normaly breed piggy’s at pp. But I
do stand by this , letting a sow litter is the most natural thing in
the world ,and providing it is done responsibly, and only after
extensive research. I would recommend that a true piggy lover
experiences at least one litter, it is wonderful to see the look of
contentment on a nursing sows face, and it gives us a greater
understanding of these wonderful animals.

And as for rescuing , this year we have added 5 rescue  piggy’s to our
herd, and plan to rescue another sow in two weeks , over 15 years we
have rescued countless piggy’s will continue to do so , the only thing
that stops us from setting up a rescue our selves is the knowledge that
we are to sensitive, once rescued we could never part with them, and
would soon become over stocked . I somewhat envy , the people we have
met that re home piggy’s they do a truly marvellous job .
piggy’s are our life .

Dave & Yvonne of PP