[Gpdd] Health: Litter

Mary Fran McCluskey faststats at faststatschecks.com
Tue Jul 29 13:41:43 EDT 2008

Hi Dave & Yvonne,

Just writing to let you know that I disagree with the sort of "mini-flame" that was on the digest today from one of our members.

Your account of your clueless boar was hilarious. I almost sent it to my husband.
As far as your one-time "breeding" of two beloved pets, if you are responsible owners and will be responsible for the babies, I don't see the big problem, although maybe the Digest wasn't the best place to mention it.

It's sad that some feel their views are "the only right way." It's this kind of thinking that leads to the worst kind of abuses in this world.

Generally I agree that adopting is best, but I'll probably be getting my new piggies from a feed store in Clearlake where I have gotten them before. And believe me, I consider that a rescue! :-)

Let us keep the Digest the safe place that it is. We all love piggies. That's what it's about. I hope some of us can "agree to disagree" on this one, even if we don't want to support your position ourselves.

--Mary Fran
piggyless, who would love to "rescue" your babies' babies...