[Gpdd] virtual; Boars Wheekend

bubblecuddle at aol.co.uk bubblecuddle at aol.co.uk
Sun Jun 1 12:57:51 EDT 2008

well I woke up this morning to find that my mini lawnmower aka Fugly was downstairs sound asleep, he had a big grin on his face and was something about "riviera" and "oh la la" not sure we will ever know everything that went on.

Dont worry Princess and Teddy I will make sure he is recovered and presentable for the wedding.

Before the wedding he will be paying of his egg card debts by "mowing" my back lawn, this could take him a long time.

As his beloved Samanthas slave is still unwell it looks like she wont make it to the wedding so if any girls out there would like a boy to accompany them in a friends only way Fugly would be more than happy to do that.