[Gpdd] Silly: Princess Snowflake to wed Teddy

Joanne Colangelo dogcatpiggymom at yahoo.com
Sun Jun 1 19:31:49 EDT 2008

Hi friends!!!
Teddy is counting the days until his beloved Princess Snowflake becomes his bride!
He's all ready!  He sent the lovely PS a list of places to pick for their honeymoon and can't wait to find out where she'd like to visit.  Perhaps it'll be Loveland, Colorado?  Tuxedo, New York?  Snowflake, Arizona?  Salt Lick, Kentucky?   Kissimmee, Florida?  Hayden, Arizona?  New Guinea off Australia or Guinea in Western Africa!!!
We're all very excited to welcome Princess Snowflake into our family!

Joanne
Spicy, Merri, Macie, Teddy, Baci, and foster piggy, Sweetie, too!

P.S.:  My three sows have welcomed Sweetie into their quarters with open paws!

Don't buy while shelter animals die!  Adopt a pet.