[Gpdd] RAINBOW BRIDGE: very belated condolences, Nani Alice

Cindy calliope at geeksnet.com
Sun Jun 1 20:41:54 EDT 2008

Ruth, it was with much sadness that we read of Nani Alice's passing.  We are so very sorry that she was fine in the morning and then suddenly gone.  Sometimes piggie passings remain a mystery.  We are glad, though, that she was able to share three happy years with you.  How lucky she was that you solved her lice problem and that she had such a good friend in Babu Franklin.  It was so sweet to hear of how she was the official spokespig for the two and of how her hair would grow so wildly.  She must have had fun thinking of different hair styles to try out for herself.  Please know that Nani Alice knew how much you loved her, and please accept our very belated condolences.

We also want to say how touching it was to read that you are allergic to piggies and found a new family for Babu.  They sound wonderful, and how great that he will have three piggie friends there.  It is also such a testament to your love and commitment to him that you will pay his future vet bills.  We hope he is enjoying his new home, and we commend you for being so selfless in thinking of his needs.

Sadly,
Cindy, Tumbleweed, and Friday