[Gpdd] CARE Re. wet veggies

Suzy Dünser suzy at dunser.com
Mon Jun 2 16:24:20 EDT 2008

Hi Deb,

I've heard both sides of the wet veggie thing as well - my Austrian
mother-in-law told me I couldn't feed the bunnies wet grass or they'd
get sick, but I also heard the opposite, that the more water you get
into them, the better. And, like Joan, I have a guinea pig who has no
interest in his water bottle. Both my bunnies and piggies have always
gotten their veggies wet (admittedly "always" for me is less than 3
years), and they seem to do fine with that.

Cheers and wheeks from Suzy and Rocky
and Cocoa in our hearts