[Gpdd] [ Silly]Wedding plans, Manny to dearest Peaches

warmbreath imwarmbreath at netscape.com
Mon Jun 2 23:13:04 EDT 2008

My Dearest Peaches, my love.

Boy did whee have fun on our wheekend Boars party, I can only hope you had
as much fun

Little Cap'n Jack was late you know, and in order to meet up with us he
parachuted from his PigAir flight, in a multicolored parachute over the
Eiffel Tower, I  sat the top to meet him as he had texted me, Then whee both
rappelled down the whole tower waving to the crowds and screaming out Vive
la France'.  Since whee were both wearing Bermuda shorts and Hawaiian shirts
with baseball caps people would yell out "crazy Americans" plus Cap'n Jack
had fashioned the parachute as a great billowing cape, what a star!  I must
say even Igor and Fugley were speechless, what a riot!.  But don't tell
anyone here cause whee all agreed not to tell, but I cant resist

But now my  mommy slave is in full wedding prep, today my digs were scrubbed
out with vinegar which I thought was bad enough but then she started
scrubbing me, I smell like a baby!!  Nails clipped, final fittings for my
tux, lessons on bowing,packing,  reminders on how to seat guests, brides
side, grooms side, press gallery, how to do pat searches for illegal
cameras, all manners of manners, etiquette , which fork, etc., working on my
toasts. and dancing lessons, Oh! my dear, Peaches, I cant wait to sweep you
up in my arms for a grand waltz, but also some line dancing, two step, and
the hustle!!! My poor feetsies!!!! Does she think I don't know how to tuck
your paw in my arm for the grand procession, and small talk and paw shaking
for the receiving line, how to address the royal couple, egad last wheekend
Teddy was skinny dipping on the French Riviera, and now its Sir, this, your
Lordship that!! Oh! and I'm sure Cap'n Jack is getting this training too,
but whee promised to keep an eye on him, no Frisbee with the ring pillow!!

I will stop by and pick you up so whee can arrive together, my precious. But
whee will have a great time just to be with you again makes it all worth
while, my love!! I'm sure you will catch the brides royal bouquet!  Whee
will have some time too talk and walk, just us! And I have a special little
gift for you, sweetheart,  I want it to be a surprise but don't choose a
necklace, and I got us matching  monogrammed lace handkerchiefs for the
inevitable tears or spills, and your favorite lace glove to match, they go
all up your arm, brrrrr! You will be a vision in pink, I can't wait!!
Until then my love
Your Boar,
Manny